1. I ordered a cowboy hat for Kiran's dress-up trunk before Christmas, but it just arrived yesterday. Actually, three of them arrived. The invoice was for one. Maybe they came in lots of three. Who knows. I need to take this/these over to their house.
2. The Christmas angel I lent to a friend. She dropped it off last night and deposited it on this table. I'll take it down to the basement with the other decorations I've yet to put away, like ALL of them, including the tablecloth, the three poinsettias and the elf hanging from the chandelier (you can just see his shadow in this photo).
3. A round robin project that is due to be mailed January 15 and a few things I last used -- and think I might still need, to complete my submission.
4. A vintage rhinestone bracelet that I plan to add some charms to. I'll get to it. Hopefully I won't put it away again without doing that.
5. Photos of my grandkids that I printed out to mail to my mom.
6. A Keith Smith book -- Books Without Paste or Glue. I'm going to make some of those.
7. The Netflix movie -- Four Christmases -- it'll still be funny.
8. My 2004 Canadian tax return. No, I'm not Canadian, but I used to go there.
9. My camera.
This mess on the table, it's my life.